Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just more things to piss me off

Today, we were talking about furloughs and how the higher up people in the university are getting raises while we are going to get pay cuts. This is not cool! Just really mad. I thought we were safe since the university apparently seems to be well off. BS!!!

Yesterday, went to chorus. Had a few new ones come and they seemed to love it! One works at UCD.

I'm less tired than I was yesterday, but that may change.

I'm taking Mack to Cattlemen's! I can't wait for awesome food! I have to make sure I am really hungry after work.

I have this song stuck in my head:

Merry Old Land of OZ


Today, we talked about Cooking with the Neelys. Here is one of them. Warning: they are a bit annoying since they are a married couple.

Cooking with the Neelys

The next Susan Boyle?

X-Factor

No comments:

Post a Comment