I thought I would write a blog since I am waiting to go to a meeting and I've read a lot this weekend so I need a little break.
Friday: Went to Borders and bought a book on Dreamweaver, which will be soon coming to me in the mail (software). I hope to learn how to do websites (always looks good on resumes). Made chimichangas with Mack and watched X-Files.
Saturday: Read a lot. Prepared to going to Sac overnight at Merriot and going to the Park club. We got a MAC makeover and looked hot! The girl I had plucked my eyebrows and looks really good. Monica keeps going on Youtube for the makeup tutorials and I really want to look at those. It has been a long time since I hung out with these friends, and I found out a few new things, which I will not discuss. But, I have been so busy, that I need to catch up more. They told me how awesome it is that I am living life, and they wish to follow suit. They also read my blog, which makes me feel good. I hope to keep this up for a long time.
Sunday: Got back early and waiting to go to my publicity meeting for my chorus.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment