Yesterday, we had a rehearsal for Sacramento Women's Chorus after a month vacation and I forgot how much I love to sing and how much I love this group of women (and our adorable gay director). I warmed up a lot at home before going and that made a huge difference in my confidence and quality of singing that night. I was happy I knew a lot of the songs. I was happy that I got to buy a tote with our logo on it. I can't wait to sport it! There was a new potential member who is late 20's probably and I hope she joins. We need young faces! Only a few of us!
Since I have not done laundry, I only have really crappy clothes that I would only wear around home or really nice clothes. So, I'm looking good today.
Today is the last screen printing class. I just plan on eating pizza and watching the demonstration. I didn't have time or energy to create another design, although I have a lot in my head. I can always go in at another time to do those.
I've been listening to this one song over and over again by DMB called You Never Know on their Busted Stuff cd. It has such a good way to think about life, saying that you need to keep dreaming and that if you don't slow down your life, you will "soon be dead". Here are the lyrics.
You Never Know
We'll see if there is anything interesting in the news...
Ok, I totally agree with Whoppi on this one:
Cookie Monster
There is a theme going on here:
Casino Bert and Ernie
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment