I'm feeling a bit blah just now. I can't wait to tutor...I just hope she can make it this week. It has been over a month since I've seen her.
Yesterday, my book project meeting went well. I stated my opinions on the ones I read and we have 7 now to look over for the next meeting. This has been fun so far.
I went home yesterday for my Sister's 32nd bday. Good food. Good times. I might have my bro help me move. That is crazy! I mean, it's because I never do things with him since he was all crazy before. He's getting better every year...I hope.
Going to do a lot of reading and cleaning out clothes today. I have to buy new bras eventually, so I'm going to get rid of a lot.
Can't wait until Fall. I'll be done moving, it will be cooler, I will have more clothes to wear, I can wear my Snuggie more. Yay!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment