Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cattlemen's

Yesterday, I took Mackenzie out for awesome food at Cattlemen's. I've been waiting all weekend for this dinner. Had blue cheese garlic bread and ribeye. Mack got roasted tri-tip. We got there at 5 and we were the second ones there. Total cost: $77. Ouch! But, Mack has gotten me thousands of dollars of awesome food these 6 years we've known each other, so I think this is a drop in the bucket. But, he does spoil me. I'm hoping to cook more and stay in to save money and to try the awesome recipes in my new cookbooks. So, ya, I felt like a sugar mama. It was funny, Mack said, don't worry, I put out. It's like role reversal! Got home, watched Star Trek and Buffy the Vampire Movie, which was horrible. But at least it had Pee-Wee and Milton!

Ted Kennedy died today of brain cancer. I thought all those celebrity deaths were over with!

Today, I plan on boxing up more things, and cleaning. Need to make lists of what places I need to change my address with. I'll have to do major laundry Friday night. Can't wait for this moving business to be over with!

Another Internet sensation!

United Breaks Guitars


I should add there is a story behind this. United broke his guitar. He went through all of the United channels about this, but got fed up and wrote this song that now has over 5 million hits! Networks are asking for him to appear on shows and Taylor is giving him some guitars! How cool is that?

I read about how Wednesdays are when the highest rate of suicide occurs. The article explained that it is when people start to get frustrated with commuting and irritated by co-workers, ect and it seems that there is no end to the work week. At first, I thought it was going to be Monday. Now I know why all these people commit suicide on Wednesday. Wednesday has been sucking for me. I always wake up tired, drained, and emotionally vulnerable on Wednesday. Today, I woke up hating the world and wanted to give the world the middle finger. No good reason, but I just woke up that way. I have had a few ups and downs in emotions today and it's starting to get annoying. No, it is not that time of the month. I don't really get that, thanks to the pill. And, I'm pretty chill anyway. But, there is no chill on Wednesdays!

This just brightened my day :) not being sarcastic

Vicious Soccer Player!

No comments:

Post a Comment