Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dog!

Yesterday, I got a phone call from Mack. He said that our friend Lee needs a pet sitter for his puppy Chihuahua. He is so cute! Tiny and follows you everywhere. We will have Rusten until this afternoon. Lee tried to put him on the train, but that is not allowed, so that is why this was all last minute stuff. Now Mack knows what it's like to have a dog, since Mack is one: follows me, hovers when I eat, and just looks cute.

I was able to make it to chorus practice. There were some new faces since there is a memorial for Shirley, whom I've never met. I chatted with Beth and Kristina before we all went inside and they learned about my Reno trip. It didn't help that everyone that went past us said, "are you doing ok?" and "good to see you upright". But, I was happy I didn't get crap for that. Everyone was gracious. I love this group of women! We sang some songs I've never tried before, so I'll need to practice them a lot more...

Today, my sister is 32. Yikes, getting up there...but still young! I'm going home for a bbq :) Food is always good!

Today, at lunch, I have another Campus Community Book Project meeting. I'm excited! It is so much fun! I can't wait to read more of the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment