I want to call bbq grills cheezburger machines because of a lol cats pic.
Yesterday, sold 10 tickets to the River Cats game we will be singing at. Yay! A director interviewing for Joey's position came and did warm ups and directed a song with. He is good. But, it would be different with him him since our cute "bitchy queen" is not with us. He gave a good balance to the more on top of schedule women, who now seem to be taking over. Joey made it fun, he would make fun of us, and just laugh. It's still fun, but now it seems more serious, like we need to improve, which is true. This new guy is super skinny, Italian, and can sing really high. I have not had a chance to hear his whole range, but I miss Joey's voice, which is absolutely fabulous! Damn boyfriend who is taking him away! Just kidding, I'm glad he is happy. We'll see, there are others supposedly vying for the position. I want a man though. Adds more balance.
Today, everyone seems to be wearing green. I'm wearing a jacket since it's cold, but it's still green. Now, it's finally getting clear out.
Today, need to call my mom for a pasta salad recipe or I could just wing it, or look up something online. But, going to get the ingredients today possibly and make it tomorrow night. Need a big bowl, so might hit up the library and then Target for kitchenware. Yay!
Found an awesome youtube video which is an awesome song that looks and sounds so '80s. Simply fabulous!
Bulletproof
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment