Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cinco de Mayo

This year, we celebrated Cinco de Mayo and was on team Mexico. I went to Chevy's in Dixon with a few friends. Got a margarita and enchiladas. Now, my stomach is paying for it. I got to see my friend's house (which is pretty new and huge and as Lee pointed out, looks like the house in Paranormal Activity), and saw her dog Bella who I thought was a black lab in the pics but she is a Pointer mix. She jumped all over the place.

It's my Friday! I plan on watching a movie with Mack tonight :)

This weekend will be busy, with the garage sale, Headhunters, Whole Earth Festival, and Mother's Day. I'm already tired thinking about it all! Next weekend I have the garage sale on Sat and the book club meetup. Weekend after that...I think it's a little less busy. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment