I'm borrowing a VHS of Life episodes and my coworker told me how horrible the pelicans were in the show. I thought they would turn out to be cannibals, eating their own babies, but they ate the babies of another bird. That's Life...nature will find another food source (humans are over fishing in that area, so they had to be smart about surviving).
Yesterday, besides watching Life, I made my pasta salad...quick and easy. Just wondering why I don't make more food. I tend to work out and eat something light like cereal, so I guess that is why I don't make dinner a big production. I made Mack a breakfast burrito. I guess I can just cook for other people. I want to make the pasta salad for Mack and I. It's so good! Worked out, watched the last episode of Lost before the big Season Finale Event, which is this Sunday and it's like 3.5 hours long, with even more but I'm only watching that much. We are going to a coworkers to watch it. Can't wait!
Finally nice out again, but it's not even that warm. Just wondering when the weather will be normal again.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment