Thursday, May 27, 2010

The New "Good Morning" Guy

At work, we used to have this delivery guy come in every morning to drop things off. He was very chipper and waved and said "good morning!" Now, we have a new FedEx guy that is very chipper and says "good morning" and he is nice. It's nice to have that in the morning when things can get boring.

We used to have this UPS driver, Dennis, who would talk to us and he was awesome. He is now working in the office. But, we have a new guy, Charles, who I think we can work on and talk to him...he does talk to us, but he needs to do it for longer, like Dennis. You know you are old when you know the names of your delivery guys. And, you look forward to them.

The other day, Mack wanted me to wake him up, so I did. He told me I was too chipper in the morning. I had no idea I was even chipper. I guess I'm really old now.

The people are building some kind of awning out where the new entrance to the library will be. Yay, fire sparks!

Someone from work told us that there were two ducks downtown that used the crosswalk, just like people! That is amazing, and so cute. I haven't seen any ducklings yet :(

Yesterday, hit up the used bookstore, the library, and Target. In Target, one isle smelled like vomit. I had to smell my hand to breathe. Then, the card section smelled like a baby's diaper that is full. Yuck! I got right out of there. Geez, I thought Target was supposed to be better than Walmart...

No comments:

Post a Comment