The weather is still crazy. Was sunny earlier, now looks cloudy, and still might rain.
Yesterday, Mack made me food, so that was awesome. Went to chorus, but only stayed the first part due to be extremely tired after watching the Lost Finale late Sunday night. I was a zombie all day Monday. We had another guest director, a woman this time. I liked her even more than the other, she seems like a good fit and has some good techniques and warm-ups. That was good, but then we practiced more, and I got tired again, so took off. I worked out since I was feeling crappy and it would help me sleep. Ya, I slept pretty well, but could have slept another hour. Feel better today. Can't wait for the three-day weekend! I will be relaxing and making awesome food.
Today, try to clean the kitchen that is a disaster right now. That is the big goal today.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment