Yesterday, went bowling after work. I did good. Then, hit up Togo's for food. Worked out and now feeling it a bit. Fitting my pants nicely. Woo!
Scared I'll eat too much tonight due to going to Chevy's for Cinco de Mayo. I don't really want a huge drink either. I get sick.
Friday going to Headhunters and scared I'll get sucked into drinking, but I won't drink too much. It's a special night though, so I will have fun no matter what.
Nice weather now, getting warmer, which is Jessica weather. Excited for my frozen chocolate covered banana at Whole Earth festival this weekend. And, might be getting an awesome nature t shirt or sweatshirt or some other craft.
I'm sad I can't see the demolition derby at the Dixon May Fair this year...it's on Mother's Day.
Planning on going to the Truckee river rafting with the girl co-workers. Will be drinking beer and shooting people with water guns. Shall be fun! We are going on our furlough days. Got another concert coming up and a Rivercats game. Not planning a ton just yet...like a nice vacation I keep hinting to Mack since we want to see when he's done with school and has a job lined up. I also don't have many vacation days saved up, but I'm willing to have leave without pay for a good time. I have enough saved to get by, but I really want to pay off my credit card by the end of this year or sooner.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment