Monday, May 17, 2010

H2O

Friday: Picked up some baked items from Nugget and drove to Sac to drop off the baked goods. I made a few posters to wait out the sundown because that would suck to drive in the sun. Went home watched tv, went to bed because I'm an old person.

Saturday: Mack left for SF, I went to the garage sale to look around and help pack things up. We made over $1200 again and still had a whole U-Hull truck worth of stuff to give to the Good Will. We had a tall guy help, which was awesome. It was hot and I scored a lot of water bottles :). Then, went home, cooled down, did trampoline workout, then chillaxed.

Sunday: Went to book club. The Mexican place was closed so we went to Burger City. Good discussion and good shopping...got a lot from Target, but boring stuff like home and bath stuff. Got a new pair of slip ons...I love those shoes! Wearing them right now. Worked out while watching Vegas Vacation. Then sleepy time.

Today, might be doing another tutoring gig, at least for the time I will be here if we move to the bay area (hoping). Just thinking of the gas money I will be spending, but it will look good on my resume. Kinda thinking if it will be worth my time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment