Yesterday, in the afternoon, at work, there were people working on the building and it sounded like an elephant. Seriously. Everything thought so. There was a less noisy sound, so that was a baby elephant. It was like being in a zoo. I liked the sound, it was almost soothing.
Went home to clean the kitchen. Worked out. Watched Life. That was basically my day. Day always goes too fast. I was watching the Life episode about primates, and haven't finished, but those baboons are just like people...scary. Have wars and try to get the most women. Bah! Sounds too familiar.
Went to bed really early. Still could have slept another hour.
Oh, I had a pretty funny/weird dream. I had a dream that I was an ATV competitor, who pimps them out and races them. For some reason, I had no socks on and it was a very hot day, so the pavement was hot, so I burned my feet. So, I got help going to this store at the competition site where there was this really long aisle with different socks (very high quality that did different things, like lock out moisture, etc), deodorant, feminine pads (for some reason, no tampons), lotions, and aloes, and stockings. I had a brief encounter with a man with OCD who had to turn this bin (the kind that could spin) a certain amount of times and I was getting annoyed, so I went elsewhere. I bought the aloe lotion and nice socks and that made my feet feel better. For some reason, before the competition, I had to get food for a potluck, and my Iranian friend made me Iranian food to bring. I let Mack eat some on the way back to the competition and was worried he would eat too much, so I had to take it from him and put it in the back seat. Then, as I drove off to the competition, I had the song by Enrique Iglesias Te quiero me amore song playing, but with a funky, middle eastern sounding beat (probably due to having the Iranian food, to go along with that theme). I woke up with that song in my head. It was a crazy dream and I wished I could have seen myself race that ATV!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment