Yesterday, went to the new library. It is huge! Has a warehouse feel. Worked out to the Firm, old school with the sculpting stick. Watched some tv. Made nachos without cheese and with lettuce, tomatoes, and onions with hot sauce. It was pretty good! This is how I will get my veggies...that and lettuce wraps. Picked up Mack at the airport. I had to turn around twice due to crappy construction to get to the parking. Saw some people who look like they do when they go to Walmart. It was entertaining. Saw pj's, cheesy t-shirts (Cats musical one), a lot of pregnant women, army fatigue, and some interesting hair styles. At least I had something fun to look at while waiting. Got back late, I was getting scary. Mack is happy to be home.
I received my first Avon purchase yesterday! I got foot stuff, makeup thingy, and a salad/soup container thing. I'm trying out the salad one today. Like the stuff I've tried so far.
Can't believe it is already October! But I am happy with this Fall weather. Tired.
This is really cool:
"Invisible Guy"
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment