Friday, October 9, 2009

Southpark Funny

This title is kinda like the website, Engrish Funny which I love.

Yesterday, I watched The Secret Life of Bees, the new Southpark episode, and Frozen River. Secret Life was really good. The Southpark episode makes fun of all the celebrity deaths over this summer. Haha, it was pretty good. Frozen River was very good and Mackenzie told me I was closing my eyes for a little bit, but I wasn't sleepy and really wanted to see what happens in the movie. I was really sore and tired and still am today.

I will be hitting up the library book sale and going to the new Target! Yay!!! It was supposed to open on the 11th, but they are open now for the last few days. Mackenzie made fun of me saying I'd be like Stan's dad in Southpark and give any excuse to go to Target, like "oh darn, we broke a glass. Guess I have to go to Target." I still love that episode. I quote it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment