Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I love tea!

Yesterday, went home early. I got a ride from a co-worker to my car since it was insane outside. Crazy storm! At least my power didn't go out. Did my kettle ball workout. It doesn't seem like a hard but my legs are a bit sore and I was sweating like crazy. Watched some tv, read some, then watched Saw V right right before I went to bed. I guess nothing fazes me. Saw VI is coming to theaters soon. We just get it from Netflix.

I had a dream that I woke up and was grumpy. Then I woke up and was grumpy. haha. I told Mackenzie that I am going to do the same thing with KFC with other fast food places, go there once a year. Now, I will try to stagger it, but the places I tend to go to are: KFC, Taco Bell, and McDonalds. But this includes all fast food. I can only enjoy it rarely. I am trying to cut back my pizza intake. Perhaps once every few months on that. I've been really good so far. I'm mostly a snacker anyway.

So, I'm loving my Irish Breakfast Tea in the morning. I have Jasmine Green Tea at work after lunch. I take mine without anything added. I want to try other teas, so I might ask for some varieties for birthday/Christmas.

Yay for Internet sensation:

She Wolf Shakira Video

He Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment