So, I walk into work and my co-worker shows us a video of her apt where a woman was shot by a police woman. Wow, her place is pretty ghetto...there has been other things occuring there. I couldn't find the video, but here is the article.
Davis Woman Shot
My co-worker said she heard a lady scream (the lady heard her family member was shot).
I brought in pumpkin bread and everyone loves it. Yay!
Yesterday, went to Bath and Body Works and bought pumpkin and Autumn smelling candles. Safeway had no pumpkin but Save Mart had only 2, so I bought those. Someone told me that Libby's is having a pumpkin shortage, so hopefully there will be a lot more cans soon. Davis is crazy around 5pm. I will try to avoid it. Smelled good with the candle burning and pumpkin bread cooking. Watched Vampire Diaries. Don't know where all the time went yesterday. Boo. Nice and cold today...feeling like Fall.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment