Yesterday, I needed to get dividers for my music, so I was like, "Oh, I guess I need to go to Target." Of course I was excited for an excuse to go there. I looked around the store, saw a few cute clothes, but didn't have time to try stuff on. Went to the book isles. Found a couple that I was dying to buy. Went to the school supply area. Saw a Dwight notebook that I just had to buy. Got the last one. The other ones were Michael. Not as good as Dwight.
Went to the concert's church for tech rehearsal. I had a lot of fun. I'm in front, but better than standing up on top of the scary bleacher thingies. I was getting into the songs. I messed up on a few areas, so I'll be practicing tonight and tomorrow. I was tired all day at work, but when I was in Target and practicing, I had a lot of energy. Sitting down makes me tired. Plus, it's boring.
There are picketers out front to do with the construction workers. I heard there are some police cars there now. I wonder what is going on.
I think Lee and I are going to Church this Sunday. I liked the people there, they love all people, not the scary Christians who say gays should burn in Hell or judge others. Jesus was about love, people!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment