Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Japanese Game Shows

Yesterday, went to chorus. Had fun, but feeling the pressure of this weekend's concert. Can't wait til it's over, honestly. I like singing for fun mostly, so I guess I need to get used to performing. When I got back, Mackenzie and I watched Japanese Game Shows. This one that they couldn't laugh was harsh, they shot blow darts in their butts. This one show was in a hospital and it was pitch black and there was weird sounds and creepy people. These shows are great. Can't get enough. Oh and there is an MRI one that is freaky!

Today, I hope I finally join the country club right next door. I want to use their gym to train for the Davis Stampede. I need a goal and something to look forward to. Might work up to Team in Training sometime...

Here is the MRI game show:

MRI Japanese Show

No comments:

Post a Comment