Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Windy!

Yesterday, went to the country club and worked out. Teenagers there was annoying! They probably thought I was in hs. grrrr. Because, they left right after some older adults came in. I thought I looked like a soccer mom when I wore work out clothes?...

Very tired. I fell asleep at 9. Mack came home in the middle of the night (ok ok, midnight) but that is late. Caught him naked about to take a shower. I had to use the bathroom. Good thing we are comfortable like and old married couple.

Saw an almost dead cricket in the shower this morning. Woke Mack up due to my scream and pounding it dead. He went back to bed.

Very windy today. Went outside a lot already, not really caring to fix my hair too much. Hyped up on tea. Love it!

Some guy from UC Davis is popular on Youtube:

KevJumba

Always need to have something to watch on youtube!

Going to hang out on campus and read.

Not too much else to tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment