It's official. I am a snobby country club member. I went yesterday and was kinda disappointed in the gym. The cardio room was just ok. They did have a cool treadmill that seems easier on the knees, so that is cool. They have a weight room that is nice though. There are a lot of tennis courts, a lap pool, a swimming pool, and a baby pool, a nice lawn area, b ball court, soccer field, pool tables, ping pong table, bbq pits, paddle boats, and locker rooms. I am looking forward to the pool tables and picking up tennis perhaps. It's that expensive at all. $40 per apt., so $20 bucks for each of us. I like having a nice outdoor place to read, so when Spring comes, I'll probably be over there a lot. And the paddle boats! Can't wait. Might take up swimming again too. Hope I still have my cap and goggles.
Really tired after working out. Watched Vampire Diaries. Watched some of Leprecaun in the Hood. Cheesy.
Today, I plan on doing some walking/yoga and start writing again. Been way too long. Got some stories in mind and a few that I have left hanging. Things will finally slow down after Halloween (not too confident on that though...). More like things are more up in the air due to what our chorus will have schedualed for events and where my craziness will take me. I have spurts of energy and I am on the low side of energy right now. Summer was really crazy and now I need to focus on relaxing (riiight) and new goals.
Goals:
Train for the Davis Stampede in February
Write more for my stories
Research for my volunteer job
Read an insane amount of stuff
Develop website making skills
and I'm sure more to come
Seems like a lot of stuff I do, but I always feel bored.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment