Monday, October 5, 2009

Coloring Frenzy

I had a good weekend.

Friday: went to the Dollar Store right after work. Found some awesome Halloween decorations. Found a Halloween cd. Bought a Halloween coloring book (yes, I'm a kid). Was a good day at the Dollar Store. Went to Safeway and made an awesome breaded chicken and potato dinner. Colored and watched tv.

Saturday: went to the Beer and Wine Festival in Yuba City. The drive is kinda long and only one lane for most of the time. Out in the middle of nowhere. Mackenzie was very tired. Got there kinda early. Walked around the main street, which was not long at all. Only a few shops interesting enough to look in. Started to drink right at 1pm. I had three beers and felt drunk. There was this one building with nothing in it, so with all the people inside, it felt like a party. You could hear the place get louder and louder. We went to lunch at this soda diner, with awesome shiny, yellow booths and chairs. Cheeseburger was ok, but if I weren't so drunk/hungry, I would have been dissappointed. Stayed a few hours. Back home, tired, and I colored a lot while watching tv.

Sunday: Slept in, watched tv, worked out to National Lampoon's European Vacation...old! Went to the bank/Nugget. Made pumpkin bread. Made steak with awesome cheese sause. Walked, colored more, watched tv. Was tired.

Very tired today. Oh, in spirit of Christian Bale:

Seth Green Flips Out

No comments:

Post a Comment