Friday, October 30, 2009

One Year anniversery

Well, it's actually tomorrow, but since that is a weekend, I'll say that it has been a whole year since I interviewed with this job I have now! Isn't that crazy! It's been a whole year and it doesn't seem that long ago. It was a good day that year. After the interview, I went to the Winchester Mystery House.

Yesterday, I was all excited about going to Target and Mack was a downer. I didn't get a chance to look at clothes and makeup! How sad! But I'll be going alone so I can enjoy the shopping experience. Got a nice rice cooker/steamer, so I'm excited about that. Got a lot more things since we needed some food stuff. This Target being in Davis is very dangerous! At least the clothes and shoes are inexpensive! I told myself I don't need any more clothes, but I have been dressing up for work, and although I have some nice stuff, I don't have many shoes to go with it and accessories. Those things add up, but are good to have. I have been dressing nicely since Sunday. Yesterday, I got compliments so I like the attention. People treat you differently and they look at you when you dress up. My thing started when Lee and I went to church, so I decided to look a bit nicer. Then we went to Target and I found cute shoes, so I'm like, well, I have to dress nicely in order to wear these. So, on and on it goes.

Today, having a Halloween potluck, so I made pumpkin bread last night. I was surprised that Mack wanted to try it since he hates pumpkin. He said it smells good. I'll be making more.

Feeling fat due to all the candy around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment