Yesterday after work, me Mack and co-workers went to 3rd & U. I was so hungry, so I was very happy with my cheeseburger and Blue Moon. We saw Obama throw the first pitch at the All-Star baseball game.
I went to my craft center class-T-shirt printing. Man, it was hard putting the screen on. I had a lot of issues with it and the instructor had to help me in the end. My arm kinda hurt too using the tool thingy. I think I know what to do for my design. I'll wait and see though...oh, on the way home, I was biking and almost home when this bug (or so I thought) flew into my eye and it hurt so badly. I rushed into the apt, blurted out "I have a bug in my eye" to Mackenzie and tried to get it out. Mack had to put eye drops in my eye to get it out. Mackenzie said I was scary, but I told him I had to be like in an ER and yell out the situation lol. It turned out to be a leaf. Ouch, no wonder it hurt, it was scratching my eye. We watched most of the old version of Time Machine. It was good so far.
Today, I went on a walk around the arboretum and some guy asked me if I know anything about bees. I said I try to avoid bees. Kinda weird, but he seemed fascinated by the bees he was looking at. Then, someone asked me how to get to the Mondavi Center. They really need to put up more maps around campus.
Cops on patrol: I saw a cop give a biker a ticket. I better put my foot down.
I barely made it to work today. I felt really nauseous. I ate and then I felt much better.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment