Tuesday, July 14, 2009

90's music madness

After work, I had fat, so I felt fat. I didn't feel like working out since I've been doing that a lot, but I still wanted to move around. That is when I came up with my genius idea of doing DDR. It has been a long time. It seems so archaic. Then I watched House Bunny. It was entertaining. Then I busted out youtube and started listening to 90's music...Foo Fighters, Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins, DMB, Goo Goo Dolls, Third Eye Blind, Smash Mouth...I even busted out my DMB VHS of their videos. Dang, so weird to see it now. I couldn't sleep, so I went back on Facebook and talked to Eiko for a bit. Then, I finally fell asleep around 1:30. I'm thinking my upstairs neighbor hates me, I kept hearing them walk around a lot. Maybe pleading: "make it stop!"

Now, back at work. Not as tired as I was on Monday, which is weird. I thought I would be falling over at my desk. My body is more tired than my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment