So, I have been at work for an hour and a co-worker happens to startle me on accident. I just almost ran into him in the backroom. I told him I was awakened but not really. It's Monday...
Weekend:
Friday: Even though we received crappy news about furloughs, I managed to have a happy Friday after work. Mackenzie and I were supposed to bike together home. But, I didn't see him, so I left. Mack came home minutes after me. I got shit for not waiting for him, but I wasn't sure if he was going to make it. We got Little Caesar's pizza! So damn good! Also good is that you just go there and the order is ready for you. Sweet! I taught Mackenzie Backgammon. We also played chess and checkers. Then we finished Brazil. Kinda weird, but a good movie to watch, especially since it has Jonathan Pryce who also plays the Governor in Pirates. Just makes him that much more awesome. Robert De Niro is awesome and looked good in Taxi Driver. :)
Saturday: Went to see My Sister's Keeper. I told myself I wasn't going to cry. I didn't, but I could hear women sobbing like crazy all around me. Went to Olive Garden after and had the best sangria ever! Even better than in Spain. Talked about how the movie had a totally different ending than the book. Oh, the dad is a dilf. Watched Kung Fu Hustle. It was pretty funny. Love the cigarette lady.
Sunday: Went to see Bruno. Freaking funny and disgusting. I love his laugh. hahhah I finally talked to Monica on the phone. Yay, she reads this blog. I feel special. She talked about the Ab Flyer and I totally want to get one! I want to go shooting with her as well ;) Maybe next time!
I read your blog Mackenzie. Bah, you will have to read my long blogs and like it! lol I think I'm pretty entertaining. I was never popular, but I like the social networking stuff. I do appreciate phone calls from time to time. I took like four quizzes on Facebook.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment