Monday, July 27, 2009

Camping Weekend

Wednesday: After work, packed for camping. Went to bed before Mack's friends came over. They came over at 2 am. That is crazy.

Thursday: Got ready to go camping. Got awesome McDonald's breakfast. Stared at Mack's slow friend eating slow as heck. We saw the friend's truck at the Safeways up towards the camp and met there. Then we checked out the campsites. One was full. We got a site that was good though, private, on the beach, and a walk in. We set up camp and I had two beers and felt it too much. Had to lie down for a little bit.

Friday: We spent the day at the beach. We took the hard way to get to the beach, floated and walked through the lake. Had Doritos...mmm. Floated on my pink floaty thing.

Saturday: Went to the better beach. Got crispy there. Seemed hotter that day. Some crazy adventure camp people invaded the beach with kayaks. They were drinking beer and had a boom box. The English people said they were not going to race and drink instead. Figures. It was funny. They all had crazy costumes and paint. It was weird, but entertaining to watch them.

Sunday: Felt good to leave. Took a shower. Then went to Denny's in Woodland, as it is tradition to do after camping. Then went to Walmart to buy my t-shirts for my class. I could not resist the low prices of DVDs and we got a few of them. I had to get out of there. I felt like Stan's dad, the evil Walmart was sucking me in. Cleaned and put away stuff. Worked out to Lord of the Rings. Rested, watched tv. Good day.

Today, at work. Kinda quiet since most the librarians are at a librarian thingy. Oh, yay, I have an awesome sandwich for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment