Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Earthy/watery

The apt. people turned on the sprinklers (again) and this time they were at full blast, so I got pretty covered in water. Also, my shoes got muddy. I took a European bath when I got to work.

Coworker just gave me this link. Pretty funny.

Brokeback Island (Lost)

Yesterday, I had my t-shirt class. Made two really nice shirts! I was all happy.

So we were deciding the sex of the coworkers baby that will be due in Winter sometime. I say boy. We also choose weight, height, length, and due date. That will be hard. Winner gets a prize.

I went to Taco Bell to get a drink, and I saw Mackenzie at the Carl's Jr. line. That was funny.

I really want to make a home page where I can navigate my favorite websites easily. I don't think I like delicious very much. We'll see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment