I love my new haircut! And, I got my nails done short and I love them. First Lady Nails are awesome! Ya, that is what I did yesterday. Also helped make pizza which turned out that Mack used the pancake flour so it was sweeter but still good. We watched The Green Slime which is a 1969 Japanese film with Americans acting Sci-fi and horribly good. Yes, so horrible it was good. I recommend it. Then I cooked beef for our potluck today. Very Mexican theme going on since it all started with my tons of tortillas I need to get rid of.
Nice, there is some banging going on due to construction. At least it is not the gnomes that were going on when I first started working.
So Karl Malden died. At work, we were asking so who is next? Just because there have been a lot of celebrity deaths recently. Sad but true.
I stumbled upon this scariness:
Eyes Popping Out
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment