Monday, July 6, 2009

Feeling Funny

I didn't go to work today. I almost fainted while take a shower this morning. I was on the ground for well over 10 min and barely was able to call in sick and go to the bathroom and get back into bed. This has happened to me once before and I don't know what it is but it must be linked to me being exhausted.

Weekend:

Thursday: After work, Mackenzie and I went to Burgers and Brew and then walked around downtown and Borders. I was tempted to buy Mack books but I will wait until his birthday. I also checked out the board games. Nothing too exciting.

Friday: Went to dump electronics at Woodland, went to Costco and Target. Got Jenga, Monopoly, and a classic board game set. Went to poker night for a girls night and we also ended up playing Rock Band. I kicked butt at drums.

Saturday: 4th celebration. Played games all day. Lots of fun. Had chicken wings and good dips and bread and beer. Saw fireworks and finally saw Lee, though he still is not feeling too well. Good day.

Sunday: Slept in. Told Mack I was bored, so he suggested Frys and I was game. On the way there, we saw a ton of traffic, mostly from Tahoe because of the long holiday weekend. At Frys, I got a board games/card game computer game and a brain game. I like the board games one but the brain one sucks, so I'm going to try to take it back. I've been learning how to play backgammon. Also checked out Best Buy, but nothing I had to get. Since the traffic was horrible, we took I-5 to Woodland to go back that way. The other way was probably over an hour's worth of traffic. I worked out and did weights finally, and this may have caused me to be so tired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment