Friday, July 10, 2009

Time to drink heavily

I'm in my excited mood. I want to play backgammon with Mackenzie.

Note change of mood:

Ok, now I'm annoyed. We just got an email saying about the recommendation for furlough/pay cuts. We were all discussing it and the boss lady told us some info. Not wishing to write about it right now.

I was telling a co-worker that it's kinda like the Office Space thing where they were laying off people and they said they do it on Friday since it was best for everyone. I'm thinking they sent the email today for that same reason, but the rest of the day is kinda shot since I don't feel like working that much anymore, but then again, it's Friday. Just don't take away my red stapler!

Oh, this is kinda funny. I put "Drink Heavily" on my Google Calendar for today. Let's celebrate misery together.

No comments:

Post a Comment