Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chemical Smell

I pretty much just got to work, and it smells like chemicals. Gross.

Yesterday, my tutor had to cancel, so I did much needed laundry and worked out to the last Felicity episodes. This just means that I will watch more One Tree Hill and pick another 90's teen series to follow. I'm actually already watching Buffy a co-worker is lending me, so I'm set for a long time. But, there is always room for more. Muahahhaha.

We were talking about "what is your season" stuff for clothes. I found out I'm a Spring and we look good in salmon, which is true. I need to find more clothes in that color.

I got to see a dog today at work. Cute.

I'm really excited about going to the Silo today for lunch and meeting Mackenzie there. I guess I have outside fever. It looks so nice out. Also going to check out OA after work to find out about river rafting trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment