For some reason, even though I ate breakfast, I'm still pretty hungry. At least today there is the bbq, with awesome hamburgers including buffalo burgers! Crazy! I hope I try some of that.
I brought in my old Geothermal Conference freebies. I forgot about the cool pen that has a blue light. I'm keeping that one.
Yesterday, the lady I tutor had to have her two daughters with her for the tutoring session. We couldn't meet up. It has been a month. I emailed the head Yolo Reads person, so I hope we can work out what is best for her. It took a long time to understand what she was saying on the phone.
I was really tired yesterday. Read a lot.
Went to a law school bbq. There is a quest to find the perfect burger. Three burgers were competing in a taste competition: Jalapeno, Buffalo, Turkey. I tried Jalapeno and Buffalo. Buffalo tasted pretty similar to beef. But, Jalapeno won my vote since it was really juicy and tasty. Can't wait to see who wins. I also had "the best cupcakes ever". They were good, and they had better have been since she said that.
Been going on a tangent about M.Knight Shyamalon movies with a coworker, which has been fun.
This was just so hilarious. One coworker has a voice I can't hear that well, so he made a paper cup megaphone, with string around his ears. I got a shot with my camera phone. Just another Office episode waiting to happen.
Funny Link:
Billboards that are funny together
Yay! Alice in Wonderland Trailer!
Alice in Wonderland
OMG!!! Snuggie for dog! This is awesome!
Snuggie for Dog
Shake Weight
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment