I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday! Crazy! Tuesday, I took Mack out to dinner to celebrate him getting a job. Went to try Mermaids seafood and grill. It was good. I liked the indoor decor. I had a chicken sandwich and it was very greasy. Was immobilized after that, so watched tv in bed.
Yesterday, went to Black Bear Diner because we both were lazy and hungry. Felt fat, went on the bed, watched movies and fell asleep. Very lazy.
Today, I hope I have at least enough energy to sit up. Not counting on that too much because I was already tired when I woke up.
So, as to the title of the blog, the water was turned off for an hour this morning. When we were able to go to the restrooms, there was a brown tint to the toilet water. Always something exciting about our bathrooms...
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment