Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Eyes!

Yesterday at work, I got to go to a meeting. It was fun, but I noticed my eyes felt funky and it's because I wasn't staring at a monitor at the time. That is kinda scary. It was nice to get away from the desk. I was very hyper after the meeting and only calmed down when I got home and ate. Eating helps you mellow out. I just watched tv and gave Mack an awesome massage.

Today, some IT person came in with an annoying (but very funny) t-shirt that was in 3-D so our eyes were hurting just looking at it. Today is good so far.

Oh, after a shower, I was curious how much I weigh since I can fit my skinny pants. I dropped 6 pounds in less than a month's time. I think the hiking really did a lot for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment