Had a good three day weekend.
Friday: went home worked out, relaxed.
Saturday: slept for 10 hours. Worked out, got some food for hanging out with a few people. Played Clue for hours, ate hot dogs, went to the Woodland fireworks show (yes, on the 3rd instead of the 4th. Don't know why). It was a good show! Found a good place to sit and watch, got a close parking spot.
Sunday: worked out, cleaned some of the kitchen, kinda lazy during the day. Did a massive amount of laundry in the evening. Didn't see the Davis fireworks, already saw them and it gets packed there.
Monday: Very fulfilling day: rode my bike to campus and back, worked out (now I'm sore), finished cleaning the kitchen, went through my mail and got rid of the junk mail which turned out to be a trash bag full of junk mail. Got rid of more books, going to get rid of a lot of clothes I never wear and shoes. Got jamba juice with Mack and went to Safeway. Relaxed for a bit, played video games (been a while), watched tv, read. Just so happy to get the mail situated under control and getting rid of stuff you don't need is always good. I feel lighter. Oh, I woke Mackenzie up to the smell of sausages, I also cooked eggs, toast, tots, and sauteed veggies. Point one for awesome girlfriend. Point 2 is that when I got a foot long at Subway, Mack was home and I let him have half. Point 3, made Crystal Light and cleaned stuff.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment