This is quite a story, though not that uncommon.
Mack and I took Momo to the vet yesterday afternoon. Poor kitty was freaking out when we put Momo in the carrier and Momo meowed the whole way to the vet. Sounded like crying, which I'm sure it was. Momo clawed Mack and I to death the whole time we were there. I had to hold Momo while the person stuck a thermometer in the butt. The vet came in and I must have slipped a "he" refering to Momo and I had to correct the vet and say "she". The vet looked at Momo's butt and said that Momo is a male! I cracked up! I said I couldn't wait to tell Sara, my sister, this news. The vet said she had to tell a lot of people that the cat is a different gender. So, at least the name Momo is good for both male and female but Momo will be rocking a pink collar if we ever put it on him. This kinda makes more sense that it's a male since he is big. So, I called Sara and she was laughing too. Mike, her boyfriend who had said it was a female, said sorry. It doesn't matter, but I love how they thought Momo's mom was a boy and named her Dude. Momo did ok after he got home from the vet. We gave him milk and he slept forever. We get to go back to the vet in three weeks. Oh, I took a good pic of Mack and Momo, now the boys club. I was saying to Mack I'd have a room be girls only, but that won't work anymore. Found out Momo's birthday is May 5th.
Did what I now call my gay hip hop workout since Mack had pointed out the fact that the instructor acts pretty gay. When I first did it, I didn't think much about it, then after that, I'm like, wow, this guy is pretty fruity.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment