Monday, July 19, 2010

Company

This past weekend was fun!

Friday: was invited to a comedy club in Sac, but didn't go since I was tired. I watched tv and ate my burrito. Good times.

Saturday: woke up early, not on purpose. Sat and was a zombie for a while. Mack left early to help a friend move. I finally got going at 1. I went to Walmart and it was crowded and kids were running around everywhere. Not cool. The old man in the line took FOREVER! I stood in line for a good 15 min. Went home and had enough time to bake my cake. Mack's parents came over. We went to Burgers and Brew, which I scarfed down, since I anticipated we would be going out for food. Got home, watched a movie while Mari studied. I got a nice back massage and foot massage from Mari. She is doing this massage therapy class and needs to massage people for homework. Darn :) It was awesome, I think I fell asleep for a second.

Sunday: Got up early again, not on purpose. Hung out with Momo. Went to sleep again for a little bit. Took a shower, iced my cake (was a surprise cake for Mack. I told him it was for a friend). We hung out, got ready, looked at Mack's photo album that his parents brought up. Embarrassed Mack while looking at the photos. My parents arrived. Our parents finally met! We showed them Momo and they all love him. We chatted (mostly my dad and Mack's dad did the talking) and then went to Sudwerk for lunch/dinner. Talked more. Mom said that Mack's mom is pretty. My dad likes Mack's dad. Good times. I said to everyone that I had a surprise for Mack (when we got home). Mack freaked out, scared as to what this surprise was. When I went into the refrigerator, I pulled out the cake and Mack was really surprised I made him a cake. I put "Congrats Mac" on it. I made a triple fudge chocolate cake with vanilla frosting and red and blue decorating frosting. Mack loved it. Very good cake too (store bought is always good). We took pictures outside and called it a day. I enjoyed all the company we had and felt bored when everyone left. I played some DS and worked out and that was pretty much the rest of the day.

Today, got up and now tired. I bet I could have slept a lot today. Always looking forward to the next Caturday. I really need a vacation, but need to save up for that since I might want to have a few days off around the time we move. But I want to move on a Saturday, do everything except for a few items to keep in the Davis apt. so I might just live in Davis until the lease is up to make it easier to go to work. Then, I will (hopefully) be on my reduced hours schedule which allows me to leave an hour earlier to avoid most traffic. It will suck, but it will be ok for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment