Yesterday was a busy day, so no pics yet, but hopefully tonight!
Went to the nail salon after work. Got home, barely was there five minutes when Mack asked me to wash the sheets due to the flea infestation, so did that. Mack vacuumed. Felt a lot cleaner. Mack got rid of more fleas she had. Did more late a night and only saw three little ones. We hope that is most of them. We can't treat her until she is older. Mack says I'm the flea pro since I can handle that flea comb with skill. I has skills at the de-flea-ing. I enjoy it as well. Must be my monkey in me. I pick things off of Mack as well. Ate and worked out. That was pretty much my day. Hopefully tonight I'll work on pics and play with Momo more.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment