Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Raining cats and dogs

Ok, well, in my dream, I had Momo to take care of. But all of a sudden, I had a dog that looked and acted a bit like Scooby Doo so I had to run him in the morning and at night so that this huge dog would be ok in the small apt. Ya, this dog just suddenly appeared in my apt. and I had to be a runner all of a sudden. Thinking about it now, what a good excuse to get me outside running, a dog. That would make me probably never have any time for watching tv or just goofing off. I get so tired when I get home that I kinda wished I had something pushing me to get out.

I ate a huge bowl of pasta and salami and that made me have to work out. I felt sick for a bit then went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment