Ever since Monday morning, I've had a sore throat. That morning, I was getting ready for work and it took way too much effort to do anything, so I called in sick, thinking I would rest and get better for the next day. Turns out, I have a bad virus. It was weird though, since I just had a sore throat for three days. Went to the doctor to take a Strep throat test, turned out negative. My voice has been off and on the past few days. I woke up coughing this morning and Mackenzie was scary since I woke him up. Been watching a lot of tv, playing games, and reading (loving Johanna Lindsey romance novel right now). Kinda boring at times and lack energy, so not fun, but wearing my Snuggie a lot and doing some of my favorite things, so that is ok with me. I had several plans this week that had to be rescheduled or just not go to. I told myself I needed a vacation...like a week. Guess the body takes over when you don't listen (or can't) to what your body/mind wants. I would have taken a vacation if possible, but lack of vacation days makes that difficult.
That has been my week. Still not that great, so will be resting all weekend.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment