Monday, March 15, 2010

Warm Weather

I haven't updated that much ever since I got sick...

Weekend:

Friday: went to the library to pick up a book. Got Thai Dynamite for dinner since I was starving. I was tired but couldn't sleep. Mack partied and drank.

Saturday: I was a zombie due to lack of sleep and Mack was hung over. We stayed at home, watched movies, ate Chinese. Pretty good for just relaxing.

Sunday: Sprung forward (the clocks) Worked out, walked, did laundry. Watched Alice in Wonderland. Sat behind a horrendous group...a mom and three little kids who couldn't see shit, one was sick-wtf?, all were moving around, kicking our seats. We need an all adult movie night for these movies. Freaking A...mind your damn kids! I would not tolerate that shit if I were a parent.

Today, I was fine this morning getting back to work with the time change. Everyone else hated it. It will be a very nice week, in the 70s. Plus, I'm taking Friday off. Maybe going shopping this weekend. Then back for Monday and Tuesday, then have the rest of the week off!!! I'm so very happy! I'll be working out a bunch, and enjoying the nice weather, which I hope it will be that week. Not much planned, which is good. Plus saving money is always good. Maybe looking into bay area jobs since Mack is applying to jobs there now. I hope he gets a job in the bay area. I'd be so happy to move! I'll miss the people, but not the job or annoying students. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment