This week, I haven't been keeping up since I've been working at other places in the library in preparing for a shipment of books to NRLF. Change is good. Working at the desk all the time is Boring! and also not so healthy. I hope to be active most of this weekend, except today going to get dinner/drinks and see a movie, so active not so much today. Someone brought donuts and that is killing me. Come on people, I'm trying to lose weight! Plus, sugar makes me kinda sick, so I'm feeling it now. I can't take that much sugar, which is a good thing since I do not need to load up on it. I've been cutting down on sugar.
I'll be happy to sleep in (maybe if I can) and just do whatever I feel like doing. No real big plans set yet...waiting on Mack's status on a job. Hoping to have a vacation before he works. This year will be interesting...
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment