Had a good weekend, even though I was sick from Wed (St. Pattie's) til Friday...so not at work. I went to work Wed but only lasted an hour before I realized I had a cold and it was not allergies. Watched a lot of tv, notably Buffy. What a good season! It was season 5. Friday, I went to get a pedicure just so I could get outside and test my energy. Didn't really have much.
Saturday, finally worked out after being fat and doing nothing. It was hard. Went for a walk after that.
Sunday, finally feeling a whole lot better. Went shopping with a friend at Roseville and spent about 6 hours shopping! I got a lot of cute clothes, very happy about that. Worked out and went through my drawers and will be getting rid of a bagful of clothes so far...will be adding to that with other clothes hanging around. Going to sell them at the garage sale in May for SWC. Spring cleaning time!
Still feel the disaster of being sick and eating and not moving. Blah! Just hope I don't get sick anytime soon...can't wait for the vacation from Wed-Sun!!! I will have worked hardly at all in March. Oooh, bowling tomorrow! I hope to get 100...I can only dream...
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment