Monday, March 29, 2010

Extreme Boredom Ahead

Got back from a nice vacation from work. Wed and Thurs were campus closure days and Friday was a holiday, so that was a nice five days away from work. April will suck since there are no holidays. I am using a day off this Friday, but other than that, I think I'm stuck with working all that time! That is a lot to handle after not working that much in March. I will have worked 11 days in March. That was nice.

Went home for my dad's 65th birthday. Too much drama!

Went shopping and got some good clothes.

Saw Hot Tub Time Machine where they travel back to 1986. It was hilarious.

Just lots of time relaxing and enjoying the nice weather. This week is supposed to be rainy. I have a wedding to go to next weekend, this weekend is Easter, I should have another thing to look forward to, besides bowling. I got 148 and 135 last time I went bowling! That could be my best scores so far. I think that is all that has happened recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment