Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Make Up Your Mind

I'm talking about the weather, it's supposed to rain today, but it's nice out. I like it out now, but I like it when I know for sure it's nice out. In a few months, it will be 90's and occasional 100's, you know it will be sunny and hot.

Yesterday, went to chorus and found out that our gig that I didn't go to went horrible. We sang horribly. I am so sad. We got a pep talk and now I have to up my game. It's good to get a pep talk once in a while. I really need to practice my music. Only four more weeks until the concert! That is a scary thought! It might be my last for this chorus since Mack will most likely get a job in the bay area and I'll be looking for a job myself, try to get at least a temp job, it will be interesting what happens...

Oh, this was funny, last night, I parked my car and had that feeling that someone was in the car next to me. Turns out there was this grey dog sitting in the drivers seat! The dog looked at me calmly and it was just hilarious because it was the size of someone sitting down and it looked like a person. It surprised me at first, then it just amused me greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment