Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Die, computer, die

Ok, I've been working at jobs with computers, and I'm starting to want to just kill them. I treat my computers at home mostly like a tv. Sometimes, I do need to go online to do shopping and checking things, but I'm rarely on there for long due to my being on one for 8 hours a day. I am really thinking about massage therapy. There are many places to get your certificate and it's physical work and you don't stare at a screen for hours or deal with stupid, nitpicky crap people point out. ok, I love my work:) But, I'm not all that happy. I'll be researching on this. I could always try to sub in libraries, but I'm getting depressed how libraries are getting cuts left and right, and I really don't want to deal with it anymore. You do want to be respected for your work. I now know that is a priority for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment