Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mr. Waddles

Went home after work and opened the screen door to let in the nice spring air. I sat down, all comfortable on the couch and watching tv. I looked outside, and there he was, the evil, scary black goose that was trying to kill me when Mack and I were walking in the parking lot one day at our apt to go home. That goose looked me in the eye that first time I met it and I was scared for my life. I thought it was going to chase me, so I was freaking out and Mackenzie said I made the mistake of looking it in the eye, because the goose to sense my fear.

So, here I was, the goose now was trying to get onto our porch, it was ducking its head, trying to get under the fence! I yelled, "Mackenzie, it's trying to kill me!", but when Mackenzie looked outside, the goose was just standing there, pretending to be all innocent. Ya, right! This goose is scary looking as well, mostly black, with some white, and scary red stuff around its beak. After awhile, I calmed down, and decided to have it be our sort of pet, Mackenzie came up with the name Mr. Waddles, and I loved it, so now Mr. Waddles is our new friend.

Went to chorus last night...not a big turn out. But had fun. Watched some X-Files and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment