Everyone knows that moving is hard work. It was exhausting this time around...mostly because I couldn't control myself in buying more stuff. Now I realize that not much else can fit into this new apt, so I'll be very careful in spending. Also, good to save money!
Where I left off...Friday. After work, went to the ARC. Haven't been there in years! Just as good as I remember...just more tv screens and a few more machines. I basically went to bed early.
Saturday: I went to the new apt, got the keys (which turned out to be retarded later) and me and Mack got 3 or 4 car trips of stuff of all the stuff that fits into our cars. Went to Lamppost again, and that guy was working. I was very happy to get all that stuff out. We even got our bed! We planned out where to put the big stuff.
Sunday: Big moving day. I felt really tired and starting to get sick. Barely made it through...we did four van trips and got every thing out of there! Went to Redrum Burger and then passed out. I wanted to do more work, but my body was not having it.
Monday: Stayed in bed all day, bored and sick. Got nothing done.
Tuesday: Still sick most the day. Later in the afternoon felt better, took care of the storage place, got that all settled...there were two guys there, not the evil old people, so I was very happy! Went to Home Depot to get a good key copy, Ikea where we bought a coffee table, and evil Walmart that turned out very good since I got the other furniture that we needed. Put bathroom together and lamp and put all my clothes away. Good day of work and I was feeling a lot better. Yay!
Today: tutor session that I hope is still going on. Maybe try to put away more things...or relax.
Another reason why Walmart is evil:
Walmart
I cheered for the dog!
Dog v. cat
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment